Framed poster - Al-Masjid al-Nabawi (The Mosque of the Prophet) in Medina - Islam
Great Mosques of the Muslim Faith
Al-Masjid al-Nabawi (The Mosque of the Prophet) in Medina, the second holiest mosque in Islam, in Medina, Saudi Arabia
Glory to Allah, all praise belongs to Allah, Allah is the Greatest.
Bring blessings and holiness to your home, office or room with these posters - Glory to Allah.
Capacity - 1,000,000 - Built - 640. Area 380,000 m2,
The the tomb of Muhammad is located here - in the Green Dome of the mosque.
Also remember, the more difficult the trial, the greater the blessings and the reward.
We pray for your success, guidance and prosperity.
And Allah knows best.
Direct live web link to Mecca: https://makkahlive.net/makkahlive.aspx
About the Framed poster: The matte black frame that's made from wood from renewable forests.
• Alder, semi-hardwood frame • Black .75” thick frame • Acrylite front protector • Lightweight • Hanging hardware included
Al-Masjid al-Nabawi (The Mosque of the Prophet) in Medina:
Al-Masjid an-Nabawī (Arabic: ٱلْـمَـسْـجِـدُ ٱلـنَّـبَـوِيّ, "The Prophet's Mosque") is a mosque established and originally built by the Islamic prophet Muhammad, situated in the city of Medina. It was the third mosque built in the history of Islam, and is now one of the largest mosques in the world. It is the second-holiest site in Islam, after the Great Mosque in Mecca.It is always open, regardless of date or time.
The site was originally adjacent to Muhammad's house; he settled there after his migration from Mecca to Medina in 622. He shared in the heavy work of construction.
The original mosque was an open-air building. The mosque served as a community center, a court, and a religious school. There was a raised platform for the people who taught the Quran. Subsequent Islamic rulers greatly expanded and decorated it.
In 1909, it became the first place in the Arabian Peninsula to be provided with electrical lights. The mosque is under the control of the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques. The mosque is located in what was traditionally the center of Medina, with many hotels and old markets nearby. It is a major pilgrimage site. Many pilgrims who perform the Hajj go on to Medina to visit the mosque, due to its connection to Muhammad.
After an expansion during the reign of the Umayyad caliph al-Walid I, it now incorporates the final resting place of Muhammad and the first two Rashidun caliphs Abu Bakr and Umar. One of the most notable features of the site is the Green Dome in the south-east corner of the mosque, originally Aisha's house, where the tomb of Muhammad is located. The current dome was added in 1818 by the Ottoman sultan Mahmud II, and it was first painted green in 1837, hence becoming known as the "Green Dome".