Bring the Power, Grace, Blessings and Protection of the Buddha to your room, house, school and family.
This medium size backpack is just what you need for daily use or sports activities! The pockets (including one for your laptop) give plenty of room for all your necessities, while the water-resistant material will protect them from the weather.
• Made from 100% polyester
• Dimensions: H 16⅞" (42cm), W 12¼" (31cm), D 3⅞" (10cm)
• Maximum weight limit – 44lbs (20kg)
• Water-resistant material
• Large inside pocket with a separate pocket for a 15” laptop, front pocket with a zipper, and a hidden pocket with zipper on the back of the bag
• Top zipper has 2 sliders, and there are zipper pullers attached to each slider
• Silky lining, piped inside hems, and a soft mesh back
• Padded ergonomic bag straps from polyester with plastic strap regulators
A Gautama Buddha statue with Abhaya Mudra gesture in the Ananda temple
in the famous Bagan area of central Burma or Myanmar
Abhaya in Sanskrit means fearlessness, and the abhaya mudra symbolizes protection, peace, and the dispelling of fear.
The gesture is made with the right hand raised to shoulder height, arm bent, and palm facing outward.
The gesture is an ancient one, demonstrating that the hand is empty of weapons and thus indicating friendship and peace.
Bagan is an ancient city in central Myanmar (formerly Burma), southwest of Mandalay.
Standing on the eastern banks of the Ayeyarwady River, it’s known for the Bagan Archaeological Area,
where more than 2,000 Buddhist monuments tower over green plains. Holy sites around Old Bagan include ornate Ananda Temple,
built in 1091 and topped with a golden stupa.